Join the team at Kenilworth Road
We're still on the lookout for a dynamic and skilled IT Support Administrator to join the Marketing and Communications team at Kenilworth Road.
- 40 hours per week plus home match-days.
- Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Location: Based at Kenilworth Stadium.
- Applications close: December 17th 2015
The successful candidate will oversee the IT infrastructure at the Club and help to ensure reliable and consistent systems including:
- Assisting colleagues with 1st line IT support and escalating as necessary
- Maintaining Club hardware; servers, PCs, printers etc
- Acting as a point of contact for IT suppliers, and maintaining stocks of expendable items
- Mobile and landline telecommunications support.
- Click here to download the full job description
If you consider yourself to be a great communicator, who enjoys the buzz of working within a busy team and will be capable of working under your own steam, then we'd love to hear from you.
In the first instance, please send a CV and a covering by email to Ed Smith, Marketing and Communications Manager.