Get with the programme this weekend
For our first home league match of the campaign at Kenilworth Road we’ve produced a special 100-page programme to feast your eyes on when Oxford United come to town on Saturday.
To celebrate our 130th anniversary our programme covers this season hark back to a previous classic encounter with the day’s opposition – and you can read more about the story behind the cover inside each issue. Do you recognise this weekend’s design?
Saturday’s programme - which you can order online here - is no exception, but that is just the tip of the iceberg in this Saturday’s bumper issue.
As well as hearing from chairman Nick Owen, manager John Still and captain Stephen McNulty, we catch-up with all 11 of the Hatters’ summer signings – with interviews and information on them all in one place.
Also in Saturday’s programme:
• Who’s who? Your guide to the whole of the Town squad this summer
• Action, analysis and reaction from our games with Accrington and Bristol City
• Updates and profiles from our youth academy
• History section from club historian Roger Wash
• Pictures from the Hatters’ pre-season matches
• All you need to know on our visitors Oxford United
• A round-up of all of our latest community activity
So remember to get hold of your copy from our sellers (there the ones dressed in pink!) from in and around the ground on Saturday. As well as a matchday programme, this issue also serves as a good guide for the season ahead and, of course, it acts as a collectable for the season. Make sure you don’t miss a copy from our special selection of covers.
Plus don’t forget, if you have a message or photograph that you’d like to see included in our issues this season, just drop as an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.