16:51 01 June 2015
By Ed Smith
Rate for 16/17
Saturday Match: £300
For any young fan (ages 4 and above), the chance to be a mascot at a Hatters home game is a truly memorable experience.
Mascots and their families* are welcomed to the Eric Morecambe suite where they enjoy the excellent food and hospitality on offer.
The mascot is then provided with a replica kit, and their parent or guardian help them change for the big event. Mascots are invited to meet the players and have autographs signed before enjoying a kick-about on the pitch during the warm up. After the warm up, Mascots wait for their heroes in the tunnel. As the players come out for the match, each mascot is teamed up with a player of their choice and they help lead the team out onto the pitch with Happy Harry of course!
After the game mascots meet the man of the match and will be presented with a signed and framed programme. Photographs are also provided of this unforgettable day.
*Price is based on a mascot and three guests
Mascot Package includes:
• Mascot + 3 guests (Additional guests at £75.00pp, £40.00 per Child Under 12)
• Tour and photographs (Saturday Games only)
• Meets team and gets autographs
• Mascot included in team warm up / leads team onto pitch
• Replica kit
• Photograph & name in programme
• Signed framed programme cover
• Programmes & team sheets
• Two course meal
• Half time refreshments
• Seating in the Director’s Balcony/Sponsor’s Area
• Cash bar facility
• Enter a match day competition to win a signed ball
• Meet man of the match
Lounge Location: Entrance via Maple Road main reception
Dress code: Smart Casual: Smart denim is permitted within this lounge, however trainers, sportswear and replica shirts are not.
Parking: Unfortunately due to the limited availability we do not have parking spaces on offer